JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I almost never have the rear seat in my Jeep I started thinking that it might be worth selling my full leather interior and picking up a set of after market seats.

However, I have a few questions to those of you have upgraded your seats.

1. What did you replace your seats with?
  2. Long term do you regret replacing them?
  3. If you have a 2 door what did you put where the back seat used to be?

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Give me a little bit and let me get the Corbeaus back into mine and you can come check it out. I have had a few different seats and I still prefer the XRS to anything else for something you have to sit in frequently.

Take the back seat out and buy you a Yeti 45 to put back there buddy. lol
I already own a Yeti so I have that part covered. :D

Looking forward to seeing your Jeep in person.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Give me a little bit and let me get the Corbeaus back into mine and you can come check it out. I have had a few different seats and I still prefer the XRS to anything else for something you have to sit in frequently.

Take the back seat out and buy you a Yeti 45 to put back there buddy. lol
You had mentioned in a previous thread I believe that you sit about 2" lower with these versus a stock seat? seems to me that would def lose vision.

I assume that would be with any Corbeau seat as they only list 1 seat bracket for JK

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You had mentioned in a previous thread I believe that you sit about 2" lower with these versus a stock seat? seems to me that would def lose vision.

I assume that would be with any Corbeau seat as they only list 1 seat bracket for JK
I doubt it would be too hard to build some sort of spacer to raise them up.

·
Registered
288 Posts
the only thing holding me back from the corbeau seats is the height issue. i like sitting high up while offroading and then sitting a bit lower during normal driving.

i like the LG1 recliners, you can even get them heated. you can use stock seat belts too. i also know from someone on another forum you can get a slightly different bracket than stock if you are tall and too close to the pedals to situate the seat farther back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts