JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people... traded in my JKUR and removed the ProCharger I have on it for the last 5000 miles. so much fun to drive!!! but I wasn't going to get anything extra from the dealer show I took the few hours to remove it. Its complete minus the tuner left that on the Jeep because it had a performance tune n it and adjusted all the gears and trans and tire size. You are going to have to send you ECM in to get unlocked anyways by Diablo or HPTuners. so having it dyne tuned will make you very happy and the trans tuned with it. I have thoroughly cleaned everything and replaced some items. comes with new AEM Dry filter and filter wrap. 6 brand new colder spark plugs. and I have the install manual on PDF to email to the buyer.

The good stuff, The blower has a fresh oil change! and its the upgraded DISC head unit flow way more air and has the high altitude pulley! and the stainless beaded remote oil drain line so you can change the head unit fluid super easy!!! I'll post picks later on... everything is packed up and ready to go!!

Asking $4750 shipped and will consider a few offers. this was over $8000 new. after shipping and tuning.

message me with any questions Michael.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can't figure out how to post pictures anymore! sooo if you want them just message me and I'll send you some vie email or text.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts