JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My home AC went out last night so my upgrade money for the jeep has to go to it because it's just to damn hot in Tx

Sent from my smoke signals

·
Registered
553 Posts
It is fackin hot, I have a feeling mine is fixin to crap out on me too. It's having trouble keeping the housing under 75 during the 102 degree afternoon's we've been having, and there's no cooler weather in the forecast either...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yep. Just replaced my a couple of months ago. That was painful...

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The upgrades will begin again in December after my bonus. So everyone needs to upgrade away so I can at least enjoy yalls upgrades.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
That sucks! Reminds me, I need to check the warranty status of my stuff. Hoping that's something I don't have to worry about for a few years...but shit happens.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
The upgrades will begin again in December after my bonus. So everyone needs to upgrade away so I can at least enjoy yalls upgrades.

Will do. Ordering my lift today and working on tires shortly. Also, since it's in the body shop for hail damage, I think I'm getting an AEV hood to replace the beat-to-hell factory one. :D

Take the doors off and then you won't need A/C! C'mon, you're a Jeeper, I figured you knew that...
He did say his home A/C, though. I love riding w/o the A/C in the Jeep, but when I get home, it'd better be a fuckin' meat locker in there!

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
He did say his home A/C, though. I love riding w/o the A/C in the Jeep, but when I get home, it'd better be a fuckin' meat locker in there!
Yeah, I knew he was talkin' about his home A/C.... I was just havin' fun...

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
That crap happened to me this time last year. You will get over it! Enjoy the new cool :smokin:

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Yeah mine was acting up last night, good thing my neighbor owns an ac company. It ended up being the outside unit had the coil fins plugged up from grass clippings and such. Washed them out and night and day difference. It's all about the yearly easy to do yourself maintenance. I skipped this seasons cleaning since I will be upgrading to a larger unit this fall.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Don't worry dude, just ask for a credit increase. And when next year rolls around and you can't pay off both the upgrades and the HVAC bill, up it again so you can borrow the money to pay those bills. That's what I would do anyway. :grinpimp:

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Yeah! ALWAYS get a second opinion, and if at all possible they can fix it to last until winter when they are hurting a little more for money the price will drop. Ac work in the summer is always a crazy premium.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts