JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Synergy Suspension Jeep JK Front Track Bar & Sector Shaft Brace Kit, Group Part #8069

**Available for Pre-Sale - Shipping Early/Mid May 2012**
Includes: Part # 8069-01 & Part # 8069-02

Part # 8069-01 Description:
-Jeep JK Frame Side Track Bar Brace
-Bracket designed to distribute the increased load the track bar bracket encounters on a lifted Jeep
-Added track bar bracket thickness prevents the track bar bolt from ovalizing out the stock mount
-Bolt on fix for those who already have an ovalized track bar bracket bolt hole
-Laser cut and CNC bent from 3/16" high strength steel
-Grey powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
-Bolt on installation

Part # 8069-02 Description
-Jeep JK Steering Box Sector Shaft Brace
-Modular bracket designed to work in conjunction with PPM-8069-01 Front Track -Bar Brace to eliminate drivers side frame flexing and sector shaft deflection.
-Integrated bracket design adds strength to both the factory track bar bracket and factory steering box.
-Grey powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
-High quality grease able bearing
-Bolt on installation

Installation Instructions

·
Registered
197 Posts
8069-01 the same track bar brace from before ? Then just order the 02 for it? or is is a completely different brace. Just verifying . Thanks

·
Registered
94 Posts
hope it works with Rock Krawler adj track bar.....

·
Registered
634 Posts
and this sector shaft brace will play nice with all aftermarket track bars?
**DISCLAIMER** The Synergy Suspension 8069 system is designed around an 8061 Synergy Suspension Track Bar and we cannot guarantee compliance with any other manufacturer’s track bar. That said, the 8061 Track Bar bends up in a similar fashion as a stock track bar does, so many other manufacturers track bars are compatible.

I will still wait for some reviews first myself.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Synergy Suspension Jeep JK Front Track Bar & Sector Shaft Brace Kit, Group Part #8069

**Available for Pre-Sale - Shipping Early/Mid May 2012**
Includes: Part # 8069-01 & Part # 8069-02

Part # 8069-02 Description
-Jeep JK Steering Box Sector Shaft Brace
-Modular bracket designed to work in conjunction with PPM-8069-01 Front Track -Bar Brace to eliminate drivers side frame flexing and sector shaft deflection.
-Integrated bracket design adds strength to both the factory track bar bracket and factory steering box.
-Grey powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance.
-High quality grease able bearing
-Bolt on installation

Can you just get the Selector shaft brace and add it to an existing track bar bracket?

·
Premium Member
105 Posts
The track bar brace is revised to fit the new sector shaft brace. SO a new track bar brace is required to bolt the sector shaft brace onto. The old PPM-8069 track bar brace does not have the tabs on it to locate the sector shaft brace.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just want to double check that my phone order from a few weeks ago for both these parts is locked in...

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
i'd love to see pics of where the bend is in the PP track bar.
Here's my setup - i'd love to know if this would work with all this junk in the front of my rig.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,086 Posts
The sector shaft is what your pitman arm is connected to. Since jeep decided it was a good idea to use less than the absolute best hardened steel on the sector shaft and a good steering gear box some people are bending and even breaking sector shafts. So this supports the bottom of the sector shaft.

1 - 20 of 221 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.