JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ready for Jeep Beach? Spring time??? I have a four door set of Best top Element Tube doors with JK mirrors for sale. The doors have been coated with bed liner. They are in excellent condition. I will not separate the set. I do NOT have storage bags, hard covers, or uppers. The doors go for about $275.00 a set (no mirrors) for the front, and $290.00 and up for the rear, and come with a THIN powdercoat from the manufacturer. The mirrors are about $80.00 a set new. The mirrors normally fold in (for whatever reason) like the OEM mirrors do, but one of mine is stuck in the open position??? It will not fold.
This set would cost over 600.00 new. I am selling them for $450.00 or best offer. I will ship on your dime from zip 30014. I may be open to trade for a set of stock Rubi tires in excellent condition ONLY... but prefer CASH..
Located in Covington Ga about 35 miles east of Atlanta.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dropping Price....$400.00
I am starting to get a few calls from the Craigslist ad, I don't have them listed this cheap on there...118 views on here with no replies???? I know someone needs a set of tube doors with mirrors, I don't think this is a bad price??

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a sale pending. If the shipping costs kill the deal, I will put you next in line.
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts