JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone not working tomorrow and don't know what to do? well me too. I've got some bullshit to take care of, but I should be done by about 2pm. any other college students/unemployed/whatever else wanna get together tomorrow? We'll drink our blues away, and I'll dig up something special for anyone who can bring a banjo and give me lessons. I've only wanted to learn how to play for about the past 10 years. and I have a garage if you need to get some wrenching done. who's up for it!!???

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Unemployment SUCKS!!! But the checks take a small bite out of it. I am near Ft. Lauderdale... Otherwise I'd meet up for some :beer:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
x2. Sounds like a Mary Higgins Clark book or a Lifetime movie.. Either way, someone's going to wind up dead in the swamp.
you watch that shit??! yeah, and I'm the creepy one! All I asked was if anyone wanted to meet up for beers and do some wrenching, sheesh

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn Deliverance for ruining the banjo. I just think it sounds cool. fine no beers or bbq for you all, invite retracted!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Banjos were mentioned.

Deliverance ring a bell?
His girlfriend hasnt ended up as a lamp shade......yet. :laughing: sorry i couldnt make it today. If i get enough work done this week ill make it camping. Ill be sure to return your sling-blade if i see you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts