JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the chance to wheel and check out this SICK ride with Shane yesterday, all I can say is KUDO's to you Shane

Mel's EVO leveler's/coil over system, to his 6.1 Hemi totally sick, lets not forget he is setting on a set of 39.5" tires too...

Best part yet is his trail help with others when needed, ( Check out Cleghorn 11/1/08 run for further Pic's.)
:beer:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got the chance to wheel and check out this SICK ride with Shane yesterday, all I can say is KUDO's to you Shane

Mel's EVO leveler's/coil over system, to his 6.1 Hemi totally sick, lets not forget he is setting on a set of 39.5" tires too...

Best part yet is his trail help with others when needed, ( Check out Cleghorn 11/1/08 run for further Pic's.)
:beer:

Wow...thanks for the compliments Greg, but your rig is right there with it. After about a year of work and a few bucks I think I have it just where I want it. A few more minor adjustments here and there and she'll be dialed in ready for the next project.
As far as helpin out a fellow jeeper, everybody on the run gets credit for that. That's what and these runs are all about.
Lookin forward to Odessa, too bad you won't be able to make that one. Next time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.