Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol!

I actually think I've overpriced it so lowering the price to $1500

·
Registered
158 Posts
What color paint is it? Wondering if I can find it in a rattle can for my PSC rockers knockers - looks good! Also, is the locking mechanism on the PSC tire carrier stout enough? I viewed the PSC video and I know those pins hold the weight but that lock lever gizmo looked like it could be more heavy duty. good luck with sale.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What color paint is it? Wondering if I can find it in a rattle can for my PSC rockers knockers - looks good! Also, is the locking mechanism on the PSC tire carrier stout enough? I viewed the PSC video and I know those pins hold the weight but that lock lever gizmo looked like it could be more heavy duty. good luck with sale.

The carrier and bumper are powedercoated semi-gloss black. The jeep is Anvil.

The original mechanism that came with it is good for 35's. Recently they upgrade the mechanism, which is very stout compared to the original. I have the upgraded mechanism, not pictured, so whomever purchases will get the new setup.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Everyone,

I've received the question a few times so want to ensure everyone knew that this is powder coated in semi-gloss black. I've been asked if its grey and it sounds like the picture is coming over that way...it is not.

·
Registered
158 Posts
The carrier and bumper are powedercoated semi-gloss black. The jeep is Anvil.

The original mechanism that came with it is good for 35's. Recently they upgrade the mechanism, which is very stout compared to the original. I have the upgraded mechanism, not pictured, so whomever purchases will get the new setup.
Got it. Thanks. I also thought it was some type of grey color.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts