JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted this in Tech figured I'd try here too!!! Installed a set of Dually Floods on JimfromJerseys jeep two weeks ago and ordered a set for me. My set arrived today and I found that the connectors at the lights are completely different and my set didn't include a relay?? I'm wiring to an SPOD so the Relay isn't important but I'm curious about the difference in connectors at the lights. His his are more flat where as mine are squared????

I'm curious as to why the difference? Wonder if I got an older set?

Anyone know anything about it????

THANKS

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
both came from Rigid direct, as far as I know.. if you need help, or want me to try and do anything, let me know.

not sure about the relay, but I think I heard/saw something about the connections, from Black Diamond fabs, when they were doing their prototype rear tail light bracket..

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Post a pic or two if you could.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No worries Christian, they're wired up and fired up with no problems. I was just curious as to the difference.

Here's a shot of what Jim's had:

And here's what mine came with:

Like I said they work just fine and I had zero concerns about them I was just curious.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.