JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling two AEV Pintler Argent Rims 17x8.5". This wheel was designed for lifted 07+ JK Wranglers running up to 35" tires. Approximate backspacing is 4.7". Actual weight: 23.8 lbs Here is the link to AEV if you want to read more about the wheel. https://secure.aev-conversions.com/s...ode=20402013AA

I had 4 of these wheels insatlled on my JK. When they were installed they were scrathed by the installer. They are very little scratches but they were brand new wheels and was was aggravated. So they agreed to buy me 2 new wheels. I am selling the two slightly scratched ones. Center caps are included. You pay shipping to where ever you live. They will be shipped in original AEV boxes just like they were sent to me. I have included pics of the small scratches. Sorry for the blurry ones. I had to use my phone. Selling them for $150 per rim. Can easily be repaired with a spot of touch up paint. No miles on these rims at all. Both have to be sold together. I won't split them up. PM me if interested.

Rim 1 Scratch

Rim 2 Scratch

·
Registered
1 Posts
AEV Rims

Hello,
I was wondering if you ever sold the 2 Pintler rims--and where you are located if not. I am looking to get a set of these for my 2002 WJ. They are 5X5 right? Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts