JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
I guess I just don't dig women who MAY be mildly decent-looking but yet THINK that they're so fucking hot that there is a NEED to get fake tits, capitalize on driving a modded Jeep SOLELY for attention, and then to ultimately saturate every social-media outlet known to man... just to show off. I think I've just reached that point where I see attention whores and feel nothing. and...................... she ain't all that to begin with.

Gimme a quirky, natural, humble cutie without an angry hubby and without 3 bratty kids any day.

Reactions: j3ff3ry_j33p

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Tumblr has a shit ton as well.
True... tumblr has all sorts of fucked up shit lol

I guess I just don't dig women who MAY be mildly decent-looking but yet THINK that they're so fucking hot that there is a NEED to get fake tits, capitalize on driving a modded Jeep SOLELY for attention, and then to ultimately saturate every social-media outlet known to man... just to show off. I think I've just reached that point where I see attention whores and feel nothing. and...................... she ain't all that to begin with.

Gimme a quirky, natural, humble cutie without an angry hubby and without 3 bratty kids any day.
This is Trailer Park....... what kind of shit do you expect us to post in here......any good woman wouldn't be plastering her pics all over the web..

She definitely fits the bill for the over 40ish looking for attention....they are definitely trying to get web traffic to Triple XXX Motorsports....which doesn't look like much anyways.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Looks like the asexual triple-split love-child of Mama Cass, Ariana Grande, and Chumlee Russel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.