JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my set of Twisted stitch seats front and rear off my jk unlimited with all the mounting brackets and hardware. they are grey and non reclining.

located in south florida... $850 for everything plus shipping, but would really prefer local pickup.

:beer:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
You know I have seen that pictures on their website I bet 50 times and I never realized they did not recline.

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Any pics of the rear? Is it a bench or single seats? Will it fit in a 2 door?

And are you interested in separating out just the front seats?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the rears are bucket seats. the rear bracket holds both the rear seats together so not sure if they would bolt up to a 2door

rather not separate right now, but if they dont sell all together i will...

thanks

·
Registered
253 Posts
the rears are bucket seats. the rear bracket holds both the rear seats together so not sure if they would bolt up to a 2door

rather not separate right now, but if they dont sell all together i will...

thanks
So do the rears match the front so that you could actually have two (2) pair of front seats if someone bought brackets???
Workin a plan Joneszj

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So do the rears match the front so that you could actually have two (2) pair of front seats if someone bought brackets???
the backs are almost identical except they are like an inch shorter for the rear leg room

·
Registered
264 Posts
Those are really nice seats!! Bump for a good deal!!

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
You know I have seen that pictures on their website I bet 50 times and I never realized they did not recline.
I have a set that DO recline, great seats in my opinion, and 850 is a smoking deal with brackets too.

What JK were these out of ???

Ben's ???

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys, just got off the phone with a friend thats gonna buy the fronts.

rears are avail., which can possibly be turned into fronts... not 100% sure tho.

These seats are from the Twisted Stitch JK

·
Registered
262 Posts
Just saw this!
Too bad you already parted it out....I would have grabbed the entire set off you.

Bump for the rears I guess!

·
Registered
264 Posts
You didn't wait long enough Rambito, it was a really good price for all of them!!

Gus

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sold

1 - 15 of 15 Posts