JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured we should start up a Minnesota thread. I am moving up there next month and want to start meeting some new people. Don't ask why I am moving there from AZ as I would'nt be able to give you a good answer. Heres a pic of the jeep. I have done all mods my self and am pretty well versed if anyone has any questions.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Sad to see you go dude, I understand why though...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah, moving from AZ to MN will be fun your first winter... haha!

Where are you from in AZ? I was born in Yuma, but parents now live in Sierra Vista area (Tombstone). But, I'm in the twin cities, not AZ.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, moving from AZ to MN will be fun your first winter... haha!

Where are you from in AZ? I was born in Yuma, but parents now live in Sierra Vista area (Tombstone). But, I'm in the twin cities, not AZ.
I live in Tucson currently, but looking at moving up after Thanksgiving. Two snowmobiles are coming with the move so im going to try to make the best of it. We have a huge Jeep community in Tucson, and looking for some Jeep people in MN.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,099 Posts
Thanks for letting us know that you were leaving. Is there still time to egg your house?:thefinger:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Thanks for letting us know that you were leaving. Is there still time to egg your house?:thefinger:
As usual, slow and out of touch... Hell, even I knew he was moving and I don't even live in Tucson. Maybe he's trying to tell you guys something! :lol: :thefinger:

·
22,099 Posts
You are not welcome back in Tucson either fucker. Well unless you wear that tutu again. But dammit shave your legs this time.

·
Registered
307 Posts
What part of MN you gonna be in?

50/50 split on if it's either going to be another weak winter or we're going to get our asses handed to us.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
You are not welcome back in Tucson either fucker. Well unless you wear that tutu again. But dammit shave your legs this time.
Oh, so Joe and I aren't welcome eh? Yeah, what Joe said, maybe if you wheeled more than I do... :suicide:

·
Registered
307 Posts
So southern part of The Cities? I'm up in the NE corner of The Cities- area of where 694 and 36 meet.

It can be a bitch getting to know people around here. Holler if you need something.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Well Joe it's been good to know ya....leaving any parts behind? jk, just dropped into say FWIW my sister lives in Northfield, she seems to like it, but is no wheeler......send me a 4xmn sticker when there ready:beer:

·
22,099 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Well Joe we will miss ya. Don't know if we will ever make it up that way cause if there's two things I hate, it's the cold in the winter and the humidity in the summer, well that and my Ex-wife. That's three I know, but who's counting (Catfish)? If the chance ever comes up we will sure try. Will miss working on the jeeps with you too, that was a lot of fun. Not sure who else would pull off the flaming rag trick :)

·
Registered
941 Posts
I had no idea, I wish you luck, Joe. :koolaid:
It was good to know you for the short time I did.

You gonna start a group 4XMN.com??? :thefinger:

:)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts