JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Owner: TWF
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

http://www.trailworthyfab.com/Loud-Horn.html

How loud are they?
Lets just say a top 5 finisher at KOH last year ditched his Hella Horns because these are louder.

Here is a Video of Derek West using this same horn last year. :smokin: Even when he is around the corner you can still hear the horn. These are the only horn I have been around that you can hear over the roar of a U4 cars motor giving it all it has.
(Thank you D. West for allowing us to use your car/video)

Rcq 2012 - YouTube

Where he located them.

Roots electric horn - YouTube

200 sets of horns just arrived.

They come with 2 horns per box. One is a high range and the other is a low range. You need to run both the high and the low horns and step back!!!

Not only are our horns louder than the Hella Horns but they are less money too :grinpimp:

$75 gets you the loudest horn we have ever been around. Post up your zip and I will PM your shipping cost. To place your order please call our shop 316-337-5311

621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Feedback from a TWF customer.
Got mine installed and they are STUPID loud! Spliced right into the stock wiring. I had 2 neighbors come out when I was testing them :smokin:. Took them out in the dezert today and drove in front of and behind my buddy on his dirtbike. He had no problems hearing them with full head gear on!

621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another....

Todd,
you were talking about mounting.

Simple piece of steel stock welded to the support rod with the horns hung by the straps.

Louder then a pissed off MIL and Wife combo.
Same guy posted again.

Todd, wanted to share another opinion now that I have the horns wired up.

Used a Weatherpack 6 way to split the power and grounds so that each horn had it`s own supply.

Still have to clean up the wiring a bit and install the conduit.

Before today I had bench tested each horn and individually they were quite impressive. Now with both installed on the strap and wired together.

Holy fawk..........These puppies are LOUD and the tone is medium deep. Not some tinny beep beep shit. They will blow a busload of nuns right off the street. Or some pokey ass Ultra 4 car right outta the way. :laughing:

Thanks for a great product !! :smokin:

And a PBB salute is in order :flipoff2: Todd, you did good with this one. :grinpimp:

621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am going to start a giveaway tomorrow (if I can find time) and two people on JKO will end up with a set of these :thankyou:

· Registered
2,265 Posts
I hooked these right up to the existing horn wiring and they work great. They are loud and obnoxious.

I mounted one horn on the passenger side upper coil mount and the other in the factory horn location using an existing hole.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.