JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a tuner from seller on ebay with high rating. Item was noted as "like new". It finally came yesterday. No orginal box, no usb chord for updates, no manual, etc! I can't believe people buy $300 tuners and don't store it in the orginal box after purchase, and especially if they were going to sell it! Am I the only one that finds this hard to believe?

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
I bought a tuner from seller on ebay with high rating. Item was noted as "like new". It finally came yesterday. No orginal box, no usb chord for updates, no manual, etc! I can't believe people buy $300 tuners and don't store it in the orginal box after purchase, and especially if they were going to sell it! Am I the only one that finds this hard to believe?
I have a 600 tuner and I don't have the original box.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I won't mind if it works... I just am a little concerned how the guy stored it. Since tuners arn't something you use every day. I just can't imagine throwing the box away. He says its not tied to any vehicle so I will soon find out...

·
Registered
493 Posts
If it's a high rating seller, I'm sure he disclosed the missing items, or listed as tuner only, right. So what's the beef, you bought a used tuner!

·
Registered
325 Posts
bought mine new and the first thing I did was threw away the box. I keep mine in a drawer inside my house. it doesn't need to stay with the vehicle, even specifically states within the direction not to store it inside a vehicle due to possible heat damage. i'm not saying you are or will do that, just saying as long as it is put away there is no need to keep it in a box for protection.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts