JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals:

About to jump on ordering a lift, but I'm really torn between a 2.5 or 3.5 from RK (possibly AEV..but..). My dilemma is that I've seen some JKU's around that have a great stance, but I don't know if it's a 2.5 or 3.5.

Would someone be willing to meet me so I can see these rigs (35's please) so I can make a decision instead of crawling every photo in Google's database with no sense of real height?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
What side of town?

I have 37's right now but I ran 35's up until september of last year. I am running 3.5 suspension and 1" of body lift.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
I'm centrally located. Swan/Speedway. Have 4" lift. I also went with 37"s a few months back but you should be able to get a good idea of what things look like.

If you want to PM me I can help you out choosing the right lift.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I had 35s on a TeraFlex 3" lift up until very recently. Pictures are available in my garage

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What side of town?

I have 37's right now but I ran 35's up until september of last year. I am running 3.5 suspension and 1" of body lift.
Kind of east - near Rita Ranch

Any ride I can actually see in person would be helpful at this point especially knowing what's lurking in that suspension.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Met up with Drummer and have been talking to M&M. Both great guys and super nice. Thanks for your time patience with this noob.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts