JKOwners Forum banner

Tucson Hang Out

1M views 17K replies 141 participants last post by  Uncle Sams Misguided Child 
#1 · (Edited)
Tucson Hang Out AKA "Dirty South"

I know there is already a AZ thread on here. But most everyone on there is from Phoenix and you know us fucktards down south just have to be special and all. And the fact that I just got banned from that lame site I am going to start a Tucson thread.

Say what you want, leave your feelings at the door. Let it begin.:bounce:

#15 ·
What!! You can actually talk about your Jeep Build over here?? What an F'n concept... Where is " The Way of Gaylife" now??:thefinger:

#24 ·
So,..did you guy's make it through?? or have to take alternate route. I remember it being pretty knarly in the wash up to the mine.;:laughing:

Any other videos? Pics..?

#33 ·
Bump again, to the top. Now that RE has shut down(at least for the meantime... time to start figuring out some stuff... the wheels are turning...:thefinger:)

#37 ·
Bro as soon as I heard the news of RE I immediately thought of you. I remember you telling me at my dads house that all the shops in tuscon swear by there kits, and from what I've seen the last couple years wheelin with people, there longarm is acually quite baddass. Hopefully, after there restructure they come back with some cool new products.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.