JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I inally have tube fenders installed this weekend. The fenders has gatorHyde finish with rescue green paint to match. I also have their Sliders.

rear fender

front view

Front Fender

closeup of the fender fit

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They look good. Who is the manufacture? Or are they a custom one off? Did you get/do the texture and painting after getting the fenders? What finishes are they available in?
Thanks. I really love the fenders and the pictures don't do justice but people have been asking about the fenders all day. The fenders, sliders, and the snorkel are made by River raiders. These fenders are first set and he has two more orders since I last posted the unfinished finders. when you order his stuff, you have the option to select the finish. mine is gatorhyde with matching color but finish is very thick and Ken from river raiders had to make some changes. If you want more details contact Ken, he's very nice and very helpful.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Those fenders look great. Do they cover enough tire to be street legal in Maryland? I'm not sure my local inspection station would look favorably on those up here.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
inspection? i was told MD doesn't have inspections. anyways the fenders are the same width as the factory and this jeep is registered in MD.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!

I especially like the rear fenders........ALOT.

Love the matching colors. I didn't think I would when you first mentioned it, but it really looks great.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!

I especially like the rear fenders........ALOT.

Love the matching colors. I didn't think I would when you first mentioned it, but it really looks great.
I wasn't sure if I would like the gatorhyde finish, but it turned out really great. also the rescue green is very hard to march because of the gator texture and the way the color changes depending on the light. also my jeep is a year old.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Saw them first hand yesterday at our show. They look great. I may just order them, have to work the marker light problem out here in VA.

Enjoyed meeting you and Ken. We will hook up off road soon. Glad your Rubi pulled down a trophy too!

Nick

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks.

I have been talking to Ken about the Side marker lights. I gave him couple ideas and he is working some other angle on the lights.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
inspection? i was told MD doesn't have inspections. anyways the fenders are the same width as the factory and this jeep is registered in MD.
We don't have a inspection per say. The only inspection ever done is if the vehicle changes owners or you need new registration (tags expire).
Other than that tires are supposed to be covered in Md. yours look close enough.

·
Registered
12 Posts
THOSE ARE...

...pretty DAMN NICE!!! That whole snorkel gig I'm diggin' too but was told by RR that I can't do my dual battery gig with that thing where it's at...that KILLS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Charlie Brown) UGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FRICKIN' LUV the whole River Raider EVERYTHING!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts