JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been talking to a couple companies about tube fendering my ole JK. Ill drop the thing off and let them have it for a couple of months if needed to design and sell tube fenders off of. I like a couple offerings I have seen so far but have other things I have wanted done.

There are a few issues not addressed with the companies who currently produce tube fenders that need ot be addressed.

Anyone on here want a JK to make some tube fenders and mid armor with a couple extra things not yet done?

·
Registered
207 Posts
way ahead of ya:thefinger:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sold on ORE set

Before & After painting, with 35's & 3" short arm, compared to38's & 6" long arm kit.

:beer:
I like the way they look and seem to function well btu a few more things needs to be done to make them perfect. A few things that I cannot believe have not been done as of yet.

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
I'm with ya, I just need to get the rockers and fenders from them. I wonder if Mel will sell the fenders without a logo. I'm going to bend my own flares later.

I'm sold on ORE set

Before & After painting, with 35's & 3" short arm, compared to38's & 6" long arm kit.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'm sold on ORE set

these look great. i bet they cost a fortune

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PM sent

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'm with ya, I just need to get the rockers and fenders from them. I wonder if Mel will sell the fenders without a logo. I'm going to bend my own flares later.

Those look sweet. I'd be tempted to run without fenders. Gives it the old flat fender look. :bounce:

What lift are you using? Where did you find those brake/back-up lights?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm sold on ORE set

Whos rockrails?

I Like them and shopping for some.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts