JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have never had anything but trucks since last week when I got a slightly used fully stock 2013 4 door 4x4 sport unlimited Jeep Wrangler and I love it!

I'm looking to lift it to have the look of a bigger jeep. It will be my daily driver and won't be used off-road.

What I'm getting at is what all do I need to lift it? So far I've made a list of these parts but if there's anything I forgot can y'all please inform me.
-rubicon express 3.5 lift
-exhaust spacer
- programmer (what do y'all recommend?)
- 35s or 34x 10.50 r 17 to fit stock wheels
-getting it regeared to 456s

Do y'all suggest anything different?
Also some people say I need a different drive shaft and some don't.

Thanks for reading this and helping a newcomer to the jeep world.

·
Registered
332 Posts
So I have never had anything but trucks since last week when I got a slightly used fully stock 2013 4 door 4x4 sport unlimited Jeep Wrangler and I love it!

I'm looking to lift it to have the look of a bigger jeep. It will be my daily driver and won't be used off-road.

What I'm getting at is what all do I need to lift it? So far I've made a list of these parts but if there's anything I forgot can y'all please inform me.
-rubicon express 3.5 lift
-exhaust spacer
- programmer (what do y'all recommend?)
- 35s or 34x 10.50 r 17 to fit stock wheels
-getting it regeared to 456s

Do y'all suggest anything different?
Also some people say I need a different drive shaft and some don't.

Thanks for reading this and helping a newcomer to the jeep world.
If it was a DD I suggest not doing any of that IMO.
If you buy a complete lift kit it should come with the upgraded drive shaft if its needed.

·
Registered
83 Posts
at 3.5in you will eventually need a front driveshaft(it will be a matter of time when the stock one goes)
As far as programmer Diablo or Superchips...pick your poison
Tires 35x12.50\17 and 4.56 will be good, you will need 4.5in of back spacing. you will need aftermarket rims or wheel spacers
you will need to trim rear wheel wells and maybe rock rails if you have them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts