JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just like Japanese copies of Harley Davidson motorcycles, the iconic USA Jeep Wrangler has also has a near twin in the world. The Troller T4 is a four-wheel drive vehicle made by Troller Veículos Especiais S/A. It's built with a very basic interior, a corrosion free fiberglass body, and sturdy steel chassis. No bluetooth, leather, or other luxury items are available on this baby. It has standard 4WD, a 5-speed Eaton manual transmission and Dana solid axles. The engine is a 3.0 L turbo Diesel built by MWM and was introduced in 2004. Check out the video link below to see it in action;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0lfXE2q2y4g

·
Registered
160 Posts
I work in Brazil quite often. I haven't noticed one over there, but I haven't been looking. I will have to inquire next time I'm there.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
No bluetooth, leather, or other luxury items are available on this baby.
It does appear to have a electronically shifted T-case, power windows, locks, mirrors, AutoZone fender vents, and a center console that looks like Johnny 5.

I'll bet the quality is not even as good as that of Jeep. 3rd world knockoff. I would be more impressed with a CJ replica......

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'd rock one. Wonder what the price point is???
There are videos of them going through some pretty serious shit (put troller 4x4 in youtube). As painful as it is to say, I kind of like the diesel and simpler equipment on this over the electronic mayhem of the real thing. :shitstorm:

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Someone down in Brazil figured out that front Rock Krawler 2.5 coils work in the front and rear of these things and lift them perfectly. I've been shipping springs down there for a few months now.

The Wrangler costs upwards of $100K down there while these are about half that, which makes them pretty popular.

Marcus

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Someone down in Brazil figured out that front Rock Krawler 2.5 coils work in the front and rear of these things and lift them perfectly. I've been shipping springs down there for a few months now.

The Wrangler costs upwards of $100K down there while these are about half that, which makes them pretty popular.

Marcus
Is that $100K our money or theirs?

Current exchange rate is about 1 real to $.42 us dollars.

It's a weird looking bird. I think the fenders blending with the grill is weird and why in the world would you copy those awful running boards?

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
Is that $100K our money or theirs?

Current exchange rate is about 1 real to $.42 us dollars.

It's a weird looking bird. I think the fenders blending with the grill is weird and why in the world would you copy those awful running boards?
I didn't clarify with the person that told me that. I just took it as a :eek::eek: and moved along. Ha ha!

·
Registered
275 Posts
A 3.0L turbo diesel and no TIPM? Do they make a 4dr version, because I'll take that exchange and trade my JKU for 2 of them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts