JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I'm in and will show. I was wondering if there was ever going to be a Jeep or Off Road show there sometime. Always just hotrods.

Thanks for the heads-up Clint.

·
Registered
137 Posts
It's about time they got a Jeep show there! I can probably show.

FYI, my old car club puts on the All-Italian Car Show there on April 25th. Highly recommended if Italian steel makes you drool.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in and will show. I was wondering if there was ever going to be a Jeep or Off Road show there sometime. Always just hotrods.

Thanks for the heads-up Clint.
ANY time and please get the word out to every one we can. we need to get this show off the ground. the more jeeps the better.:)

Clinton, I have it on the calendar. Going to try to make it and hope to see you there.
hope to see you as well been way to long. i may bring both jeeps to this one.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'll probably show up but I don't think I'll be showing my jeep. Gotta give Fred a chance at stroking his ego:thefinger:

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'll probably show up but I don't think I'll be showing my jeep. Gotta give Fred a chance at stroking his ego:thefinger:
Then you're gonna have to park all the way across the street and WALK for your burger! :bawling:

·
Registered
424 Posts
I am going but not showing.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
I am mailing in my $10 registration today.

The more interest they get, the better chance there will be another Jeep/4x4 Show day next year. This is the first Jeep/4x4 Show in a long history of XXX shows. :bounce:

Even if you are registered for the show, you don't have to stay all day.

:beer:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hoping we can all park together. I count 5 Jeeps (myself, 2 for cmyjeep, Bubblegoose, and sickchilly). Whomever shows up first, try to hold out at least 5 spots together. That way, we can all hang out easily and it will be easier for the judges to give Bubblegoose the prize. :D

Edit: should be there around 9:30, but my 9 month old tends to be tardy as he doesn't yet keep a dayplanner.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Goddamn rain is pissing me off today. I've backed the Jeep in and out of the garage at least five times because I don't want to put the top up. Trying to get the fenders mounted, washed and polish some of the trail stripes out before the show.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'll be heading over there, from Kirkland, around 8am.
Bubblegoose, pretty much no chance I can get the wife and kid out the door by 8, so just let me know if you end up running later. I'll try for 8:30 out the door, but unless I hear from you that you are closer to 8:30, plan on me leaving closer to 9 and hoping you can save us all spots near you. Will get out of here as early as I can, but if we can't caravan that early, I may just not stress about it and hope we can get a spot next to you when we are able to show up.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts