JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Just in case you are wondering, apparently this actually shows up in PACER, too... That would mean it's legitimate. And I very distinctly remember when the two guys were arrested with the $134B in bonds.

I've saved up some money for a rainy day, but, DAMN! "estimated to be in the thousanads of trillions of US Dollars..."

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Just in case you are wondering, apparently this actually shows up in PACER, too... That would mean it's legitimate. And I very distinctly remember when the two guys were arrested with the $134B in bonds.

I've saved up some money for a rainy day, but, DAMN! "estimated to be in the thousanads of trillions of US Dollars..."
Whew, sexy. Actually, a thousand trillion dollars is called a sextillion.

No idea what they call a thousanad trillion

·
Registered
847 Posts
Whew, sexy. Actually, that's called a sextillion.

The more you know.
Why, Dan... I don't know what to say. I'm flattered, but, I'm not really into that. I mean, you seem really nice and...

Oh, you mean MONEY! Sorry, I'm so used to being propositioned by... Never mind.

Seriously, though, I just quoted part of the filing. That's just amazing to me. I'm not saying I don't believe it, with our totally fucked Federal Reserve System; just that it completely blows me away.

(No, Dan, I'm not trying to call you gay! Just being a little self-deprecating!)

·
Banned
15,533 Posts
Cliff notes?
It's a conspiracy theory clusterfuck. I'm waiting for the movie to come out, but basically, there's apparently an asian secret society called the Dragon Family that's pretty pissed they lost a couple billion in US Bonds and the guy who was supposedly entrusted with them is suing for a bunch of money.

If this actually comes out to be legit, it's kinda mindblowing, but it almost certainly ISNT, so it's just something else to keep the masses opiated.

·
Banned
15,533 Posts

:facepalm:

Just because someone filed a lawsuit does NOT mean the charges therein are credible or accurate.:suicide:

·
Registered
198 Posts
It's a conspiracy theory clusterfuck. I'm waiting for the movie to come out, but basically, there's apparently an asian secret society called the Dragon Family that's pretty pissed they lost a couple billion in US Bonds and the guy who was supposedly entrusted with them is suing for a bunch of money.

If this actually comes out to be legit, it's kinda mindblowing, but it almost certainly ISNT, so it's just something else to keep the masses opiated.
I've got no clue about this nonsense but there was a Black Dragon society in .JP pre WW2. It was anti western.

·
Registered
847 Posts
:facepalm:

Just because someone filed a lawsuit does NOT mean the charges therein are credible or accurate.:suicide:
I was not making any kind of claim that the allegations were either true or false. Only that the lawsuit itself was legitimate, and that I do recall parts of the claims making news several years back.

No need for your smiley to kill himself over reading something into my statements that I did not say.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.