JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

2dr & 4dr modular belly pan systems now on sale through the end of the year! Buy the part, we'll cover the shipping!

2dr $900.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.
4dr $975.00 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Thanks,

Bob

·
Registered
27 Posts
Are you using the frame of for attachment point along with some crossmembers, or do you weld in mounting for these?

Also, if you use the frame - is it existing holes or add some?

Thanks!

Looks really good

·
Registered
329 Posts
Are you using the frame of for attachment point along with some crossmembers, or do you weld in mounting for these?

Also, if you use the frame - is it existing holes or add some?

Thanks!

Looks really good
Frame mounted, you use some of the stock mounting holes drilled out and re-tapped and then a few new holes. I bought a good drill bit from the hardware store and a tap and die set from Harbor Freight.

The installation is pretty straight forward but you'll need a helper to put the gas tank skid on. I did have to call a couple of times, thanks again Bob, but only because I'm not the best mechanically inclined person around.

I mainly wanted to see if I could do it and I did, save for the gas tank skid. It was just to heavy for me to try and finagle into place by myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.