JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm driving my TJ back down to Florida in hopes of selling it. Mom is riding with me to Myrtle Beach, staying at their place for the night, then I'm making the rest of the trek tomorrow. So its the two of us and our two dogs all piled in my little TJ along with all my stuff from Christmas and what I had packed up for the 3 week stay up north in Maryland. Don't worry, I readjusted everything so that the brake lights weren't blocked

When I was younger, my buddies dad would always say "Price, do you know what an oblivit is? It's a 6 pound turd in a 5 pound bucket." Well here's my picture of a rolling oblivit:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Nice,good luck,stay safe!

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Safe trim..... funny, an old friend of mine said a "blivit" was ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag". Never heard that expression before or since. Not sure if it'sa regional thing, FWIW he grew up in NE Atlanta. <shrug>

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
where in florida are you going to?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I got back thursday night. it was about 10 hours from myrtle beach to my place in st. pete (just outside of tampa). The TJ is a 2000 sport with a 3" Black Diamond lift and OME shocks. I've put some armor on it, engine skid, sliders and and ARB in the front axle. Tuffy center console, flat fenders up front, 33's etc. I'm gonna start out asking $8000 obo. its got about 145k miles on it and just made the 1000 mile trip with no issues

1 - 6 of 6 Posts