JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trans American Trail 4x4 June? 2022

Very early stages of a planned trip of Sam C's Original TAT starting in WV and ending at the border of Wisc. Following the red TAT route on the map below. Will edit route to see more of America's Natural beauties. Grand Canyon, Badlands, Moab, that are close enough.

can meet anywhere along the trial
3 Weeks? Need to get a hold of Sam's maps/charts and gps tracks to determine the exact route we will take and how long we will need, along with sleeping accommodations. Of course you can join us or leave us at anytime.
5 days camping/2 days Motels Week (chance to take a hot shower, maybe laundry)

If anyone is interested in helping with planning the trip, please contact me anytime. Even if you know of a waypoint that would be worthwhile to add to our itinerary. Repost on any other forum or facebook (which I have never had an account with).

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know it’s early in the planning but I’m surprised I haven’t gotten one inquiry yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s a big ask but just in case, if there are any vendors that would like to sponsor in anyway, please don’t hesitate. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That just might be a good idea. I will have to look into starting one. That's why I need someone on board that knows the social media scene. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for that.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
@Bauerman don't listen, just make sure the free stuff you beg for is purple.
And I was just fucking with you about the gofundme. No one is going to front you shit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts