JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a couple of each of these in stock---special pricing!

6'4" x 10' with fold up ramp, 3500lb axle $785

5 x 8 tilt, 2000 lb axle $615

5 x12 tilt, 2000 lb axle $635

5 x 10 tilt, 2000 lb axle $635

5 x 12 with folding ramp, 2000 lb axle $710

Trailers come with your choice of either new 13" wheels and tires, or used 14" tires on new wheels. Same price.

I brought these back from Alabama on my last trip and I am basically adding $100 over my cost to help me cover some of my fuel costs.

Thanks for looking!:beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
514 Posts
3600 mile round trip :(

you going east any time soon? looks like you go on I10 to alabama? you go right through san antonio. i would buy one and you could drop it off...

·
Registered
514 Posts
let me know if you are going back to alabama anytime soon. you pretty much drive right past my house to get there...

·
Premium Member
3,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dont think I could afford (to tell my wife about) that bill.

If you go back to alabama to buy more - I'd meet you there and pick up one there though. That really is a good deal (around here anyways). I just bought 2 4wheelers and probably have another 1 or 2 on the way - gonna need another trailer.

If you would want to drive to Tupulo, MS to pick one up- let me know- I'll hook you up. My buddy owns the trailer company. He lives in Red Bay, AL, but the trailer place is on the border in MS.

·
Registered
514 Posts
If you would want to drive to Tupulo, MS to pick one up- let me know- I'll hook you up. My buddy owns the trailer company. He lives in Red Bay, AL, but the trailer place is on the border in MS.
Still 600 miles from me :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.