JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know where it's possible to rent a trailer to haul my JK on if I was so inclined? Daily or weekend rental for now, but possibly week long later. Obviously, the basic car hauler from Uhaul, etc. is not big enough for my needs.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Tired of getting towed home for free by Globex?
Dan are you saying he didn't even offer to pay the fuel bill? Cheep Bastard. Probably got his atlas somewhere else to save $30 and got them to put it in. Some people.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tired of getting towed home for free by Globex?
Dan are you saying he didn't even offer to pay the fuel bill? Cheep Bastard. Probably got his atlas somewhere else to save $30 and got them to put it in. Some people.
I wasn't there, so maybe he kicked in some gas money. Stranger things have happened. The latter sounds more plausible than the former though.
I bet he already has a time share.
Good to see you guys, too. Please do feel free to come back when you have something constructive to say. OH, wait, that'll never happen. Nevermind.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think you would do good just to network and find a timeshare type situation. RSC/Sunbelt/Herts all do that too.
Didn't realize they did shit like that. I might look into it as long as Dan and Dave approve.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Didn't realize they did shit like that. I might look into it as long as Dan and Dave approve.
Ain't a whole lot you do that the community approves. When you just gonna realize this and move on?

Wayalife.com is looking for more members. You would fit right in over there. They're your kinda people.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Good to see you guys, too. Please do feel free to come back when you have something constructive to say. OH, wait, that'll never happen. Nevermind.
Can't say the same. You're about as welcome in most social circles as herpes.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Oh the irony of this statement... :cwm13:
Somethin on your mind, cheech?

This guy has fucked up repeatedly. He's a money grubbing shithead.

That don't exactly fit my description, Arizona.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
No, Dan, just being an asshole. Carry on...

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
You should know by now that I have two modes. Serious and That Dude Is Ridiculous... Not much in between... :lol:

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh the irony of this statement... :cwm13:
Somethin on your mind, cheech?

This guy has fucked up repeatedly. He's a money grubbing shithead.

That don't exactly fit my description, Arizona.
Dan's right. Remember how I tried to cheat you out of your money when we met in AZ?

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Dan's right. Remember how I tried to cheat you out of your money when we met in AZ?
Yeah, I paid and you limp wristed and nibbled on it... :thefinger:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Okay, seriously, WTF is this bullshit all about? Take this shit over to the trailer park and have it out...

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Guess I just ain't ever gonna understand the mentality of someone who receives goodwill from someone and then turns around and tries to charge the same person for something he could easily part with. I could see it happening once, but you've built up a history of douche behavior in person. And that's the difference between you and me. I might be a colossal dick when it comes to the forum, but out there in the really real world, I do what I can to help my fellow man and I pay my debts when they're due. You don't.

There's a technical term for people who do what you do and that term is fuckin douchebag.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts