JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Owner: TWF
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TrailWorthyFab.com would like to thank everyone on JKO for their continued support. In return we would like to give one lucky winner a set of 4 NEW stock hummer wheels valued at $600 (pvc inserts or tires not included). They come with new O-rings, new valve stems and all of the hardware used to put them together. This giveaway is for red,blue and yellow star members only.
The winner will be picked at random after 30 days. The winner will need to pay shipping to their home or business. We will work with you to give you our shipping rate or you can have them picked up under your UPS or Fed-Ex account. One post only or your name will be taken out of the hat.
Thanks again everyone and best of luck!!
From everyone on the TWF team.

PS Admin: I email this the same time I emailed it to Eric/Camo on PBB. Camo gave me the go ahead so I am posting the giveaway up here as well as I never got a reply after emailing the info, just the same as I did on PBB.

·
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
I'm in for a spare set of wheels!!! Do we get to enter twice if we have stars on both :devil:?

Edit for pic:

·
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do we get to enter twice if we have stars on both :devil:?

If you have another Screen name and you have paid for a star then yes. It is a win, win deal. The owners of the website get paid when you buy a membership. Giveaways are just one reason to buy a membership. If you have paid for 2 memberships then you can enter 2x just not under the same screen name. A huge thanks to all of the people that put in all the time to keep a site like this going. Without those guys there wouldn't be anywhere for all of us to hang out. Buying a star is a small token of return for their hard work. Plus.... You can win some cool stuff :grinpimp:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Count me in, thanks

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
count me in

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
ok im in!

1 - 20 of 164 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.