JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Owner: TWF
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would give you guys a look at one of our new Transfer cases. Details to follow. This is 100% a TWF product. Designed by us and sold by us. This case has larger than 1 3/4" outputs. Will be both drivers or pass drop. Gear ranges from 2.5 to high 4's. Our gears are 1.5" wide. This case was designed for guys who can't keep other cases together. Wish us luck as some of the hardest drivers ever to hit U tube will be testing them very soon.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts

·
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know some Tanners are gonna be happy with that!
You gonna have one of them test it out?
Yup. Jordan will have his in 3 weeks. So will timmy cameron

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
Can I buy one just to look at it ?
That thing is sexy.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Jeepineer
1,495 Posts
Sub'd. Interested to see the route these go...

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
Sweet fabricated madness... I will make this my screensaver just to look at it again and again. Nice work!!! Those guys getting in their rigs : test it they will.

·
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet fabricated madness... I will make this my screensaver just to look at it again and again. Nice work!!! Those guys getting in their rigs : test it they will.
We will get you better screen shot pics here in a week or so.

·
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tim Cameron has several 1st place finishes with his TWF case. Jordan Tanner has beat the snot out of his car and the case has hung strong. They are in multiple ultra 4 cars too. Anyone have a JK needing the baddest case on earth?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Will there be a JK specific shifter option? Would love a 3 speed in mine a little down the road

·
Vendor
351 Posts
Tim Cameron has several 1st place finishes with his TWF case. Jordan Tanner has beat the snot out of his car and the case has hung strong. They are in multiple ultra 4 cars too. Anyone have a JK needing the baddest case on earth?
Yep.... I hear though on the 2012+ there are sensor issues and it lights up the dash.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts