JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about putting together acouple of supplies for JC members. So far as everyone who wants can throw up 10$ or 20$ and we can get acouple of supplies (the shit thats most prone to break) but I wouldn't know where to start or else I'd start it, but ill gladly throw up the money for it I think the only parts I know would be serpentine belt, (fan clutch)? And maybe a couple of bolts. ;) Then if something breaks out there your not screwed. And we could help the guy who breaks and not have to be towed out. It wouldn't be required or even obligated to pay to use the part.

What are your takes on this?

Sent from (V)Y ]| P]-](o)/\\/ ]E

Jersey :skull: Crew

· Registered
3,510 Posts
I'm up for it, we can store it at the new digs over by Batsto. I think once you use the part you replace the part. I have a 4 foot job box we can use to store the parts in we can get a combo key box ( like they use to show houses to keep the keys in) in case were not home. And my garage will be available to JC members if you get drug out to be repaired . Oil, gear oil, tranny fluid, brake pads even good used parts would be good.

· Registered
1,385 Posts
for the stockers, i have stock control arms in my garage. they came off tinks rig when he lifted his. not that anyone breaks these but never know.

· Registered
3,510 Posts
for the stockers, i have stock control arms in my garage. they came off tinks rig when he lifted his. not that anyone breaks these but never know.
Ask Kile he ripped one in half. And Rip both pulleys are the same, ones on a solid mount, one is on an arm with a spring. It's the same wheel and bearing. Buy a set and a belt change both keep your old ones clean them up and keep them in the jeep in case you seeze one and kill a belt.

· Registered
340 Posts
awesome idea... i am totally down!!! great job!!.. and unsub that is so nice of you to donate your place for parts!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.