JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trail Ready vs. KMC Bead-locks , which are better? Not a Daily Driver going from 35's to 37's
Any Advice on Good Bead-locks are appreciated
PHX

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Poorly posted I'm looking for advice on Bead-locks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Both are Available in 3.5in Back Space. I'm open to any Quality 17in Beadlock where I don't have to run spacers. I'm still running stock wheels
with Spider Trax Spacers, It's worked for about 3 years now. Just looking to inch a step more off road Biased with 37's and Beadlocks.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Can you get Trail Ready yet? They lost their U.S. foundry and are now made in China (unless you go forged)

I have run Walkers and Methods. I love both.
Was bummed to hear - after the fact - about TR losing their American foundry (did they partner with American Eagle?). At least TR's forged wheels are still done in the States, and I think Innov8 does forged deadlocks and non-deadlock wheels here. I thought B.A.D. wheels were done in the U.S. but I am not sure if they are still around?

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Was bummed to hear - after the fact - about TR losing their American foundry (did they partner with American Eagle?). At least TR's forged wheels are still done in the States, and I think Innov8 does forged deadlocks and non-deadlock wheels here. I thought B.A.D. wheels were done in the U.S. but I am not sure if they are still around?
This was the latest info from TR back in 2/19:
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/4451460-post131.html

Innov8's website says they are US made. Not sure about B.A.D.

Its important to note that forged beadlocks are usually 2x + the price of a cast beadlock so regardless of being made in the US or not, usually puts them out of most people's conversations because of price.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got an Email reply from Trail Ready

They said the lead time is 4 to 6 weeks .
The Flow Formed wheels are cast in Taiwan
Machined her in the States.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts