JKOwners Forum banner

161 - 180 of 202 Posts

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,241 Posts
How are you selling these when TR has spent the last 10+ months saying they don't have a foundry to build the wheels? It was my understanding that back in Feb I picked up one of the last few sets of 5 on 5 17" sets.

Are you just taking orders and drop shipping when they make them again or do you actually have stock?

·
Premium Member
1,000 Posts
I ain't gettin' in that line 'till they prove they're still gonna be an American made wheel. Where's the new foundry??

·
Registered
918 Posts
I ain't gettin' in that line 'till they prove they're still gonna be an American made wheel. Where's the new foundry??

Hey Kowboy, btw there is also another American made beadlock and the price is very reasonable...

B.A.D. beadlocks
---> B.A.D. Wheels, BAD Wheels, Eklipse 17, DOT Compliand beadlock, one piece beadlock

If I don't go US made steelies (non-beadlocks, Cragar 342 or Black Rock 942) on my old set of 37s then I'm thinking about running these Eklipse 17s from B.A.D. and they come with quick deflators already built in

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Wait, what? Are they moving the foundry?

That was the one thing that differentiated them - that the wheel blank was also cast here. Not just that the wheel was machined here.

161 - 180 of 202 Posts