JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who has the best price on trail grappler 295/70r17 shipped? I have looked Local and everyone is way higher than what I have seen people on here get them for. I have seen a lot of people deal with RiverCityOffoad and so far they do have the best price.

· Registered
1,802 Posts
i live in texas, so discount tire / discount tire direct charges me tax. i pricematched discount tire directs price on my trail grapplers at morris 4x4. they offer free shipping and since they are out of state then no tax.

· Registered
24 Posts
I'm in the same boat, looking for the cheapest 37" trail grapplers I can find.

So far I have found "tirebuyer" with their free shipping promo and a 5% coupon code I found to be the cheapest.

"Morris4x4" would be cheapest for me if they would honor free shipping and a 10% military discount, but they will only offer one or the other (and the 10% discount turns out to be more expensive than it is with free shipping)

"Onlinetires" is the cheapest per tire by far but their shipping is more than a tire itself!

You guys have better luck anywhere else?

· Registered
24 Posts
Update for anyone interested:

"4x4 group buy" ended up being the cheapest final checkout price that I was able to find online, and then I called Marcus at "River city offroad" this morning and he was able to match their price and even shave a few extra $ off the top!

In stock and shipping today!

· No Longer a Supporting Vendor
1,273 Posts
We guarantee the lowest delivered price. We give JKO members $50.00 off their total instantly when they purchase any 5 tires for their Jeep through Discount Tire Direct AND, right now we are offering additional $50.00 mail in Visa rebate cards with the purchase of 4 tires or 4 wheels. ($100.00 in visa prepaid cards if you purchase a wheel and tire package).

Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 if you'd like a quote. Anyone here would be happy to help you.

· Registered
3,092 Posts
Oddly enough, Amazon had some good pricing with free 2 day shipping to boot!

Ending up spending my money with the local Discount Tire 'cuz they kicked everyone's best price.

· The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,661 Posts
Update for anyone interested:

"4x4 group buy" ended up being the cheapest final checkout price that I was able to find online, and then I called Marcus at "River city offroad" this morning and he was able to match their price and even shave a few extra $ off the top!

In stock and shipping today!
Thanks for ordering your tires from me brother!

I appreciate your business! :beer:

Marcus

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.