• Goodyear MTR

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, so I currently have the 38 inch MTR and have no complaints with it, I primarily wheel in the south east so windrock, harlan, gulches, choccolocco, etc. I have heard that the 40 inch trail grapplers are superior offroad though they are a bit heavy, but would like to get feedback. Has anyone had both tires and can give their feedback. Just want to know which direction I should go, price is not a concern, and don't say the sidewalls on the MTR as a negative point because that hasn't been an issue for me. Thank You,

·
Registered
8,309 Posts
I had 37" MTRs and running 40" trail grapplers now. Personally I think the MTRs hooked better in the rocks. Nittos are a little better in the snow and other than that they are about the same performance wise. Again just my butt's opinion.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have both in 40's I like the Nitto's a lot more. I have wheel in Windrock with both and the Nitto's we're like red labels compared to the MTR K's.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Might want to look at the new Cooper STT Pro. I have run MTR, Trail Grapplers, And Coopers in 37's and really like the Coopers. Nitto's are awesome as well. Never cared for the MTR's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts