www.trailconcepts.com

4wheelerssema.png

Way Of Life

Allpar.com

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Way to go Jason. Tell us more about that slide out tray . . .
It's a prototype made by Bedslide. The pickup truck version holds 1000 lbs. The Jeep version I don't believe has been rated yet. It locks into position and it slides out via the handle and latch. It's very well made and impressive. We are supposed to get another one made to clear the subwoofer.

Www.bedslide.com

Jason

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Nice looking Jeep. Congrats on the publicity.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
It's a prototype made by Bedslide. The pickup truck version holds 1000 lbs. The Jeep version I don't believe has been rated yet. It locks into position and it slides out via the handle and latch. It's very well made and impressive. We are supposed to get another one made to clear the subwoofer.

Www.bedslide.com

Jason
bout damn time someone made one of these for the JK

·
Vendor
664 Posts

Www.bedslide.com

Jason
Subed for this info. I would love this so getting into the ARB freezer/fridge would be easier. :beer: For my son. I am totally able to get into this cooler man, I am 6'6". :)

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Subed for this info. I would love this so getting into the ARB freezer/fridge would be easier.
Yeah, that's where my mind was going as well. I'm a little concerned it will add too much thickness though. Not too big an issue with a hard top, but with the soft top it's gonna be a pain if you have to open the window to slide out the fridge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts