JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We build Jeep turn Key packages all over the US. The Dual Sport 35 is our most popular package. Its a well rounded Jeep that can tackle Moab or the Rubicon Trail. This one is headed to Iowa next week, Enjoy the build!

Aev 3.5
Aev Front and Rear Bumpers
Warn 9.5 CTI
Aev Hood
37" Toyo's
Fuel wheels
Spod
Rigid DLR's
Rigid Back up
Truck Lites 7" Leds
Surprise Straps
Back up Camera
AMP Power steps

Notes:

2013 Loaded Rubicon Unlimited

Spod

Stripping for the camera

· Registered
8 Posts
Looking good!

What reverse camera setup did you use?

How will the power steps work if the doors are removed? Will they must've inop? I know they open on the door ajar signal. Since you're setting the jeep up to run Moab and Rubicon, will the owner steps add any protection like sliders would normally do? Or will you be adding something else to protect the rockers and the steps?

· Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did you change gears for the 37's? I have a '12 JKU Rubicon that will get more $$$ thrown at it next year & wanted to go 37" but thought I could only get away with 35" with factory gears???
The 4.10's and 37's work fine for most people. You lose a little of 5th gear on inclines. A 4.56 would be perfect but it's not a change that has to happen. Certainly livable

Jason

· Registered
4,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The camera is used by Monoco Motorcoaches water proof and very nice quality. It's called a Voyager color camera. They retail for $299 plus you need the adapter and wiring. Works great with the lock pick too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.