JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone use any services or apps for getting maps and ides for places to go? has anyone ever used trails.com?

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Does anyone use any services or apps for getting maps and ides for places to go? has anyone ever used trails.com?
If you are just looking for trails to run, join a local club they usually know most all the trails in the area. I used to use my tracks but google bought it and quit support for it. But even then you had to know where the trail was, it would just map your progress.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Honestly your best bet especially if its a known spot is to use a combo of google maps and the park's official website for detailed maps.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I use trails.com to find trails and then use GAIA GPS App in my Jeep to actually navigate to/from the trails. GAIA is a user friendly app and works very well when there is only a GPS signal to your phone. I use it for hiking, offroading, search and rescue and anytime I am in the wilderness. Been very useful.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I use trails.com to find trails and then use GAIA GPS App in my Jeep to actually navigate to/from the trails. GAIA is a user friendly app and works very well when there is only a GPS signal to your phone. I use it for hiking, offroading, search and rescue and anytime I am in the wilderness. Been very useful.
Select a state on the map or a link below.
Only states with activities matching your selected activity will be clickable.
most states arent clickable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts