JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a set of rear half doors for a JKU. Bright Metallic Silver (PS2) in color. Converted to power door wiring but it's easy to switch back. Complete with the OEM PRIVACY TINTED rear upper windows (Ran $800+ just for the uppers back when they didn't have the kits from mopar).

Looking to trade for some full rear doors of the same paint code. Not interested in getting anything painted. Manual windows or full power doesn't matter to me.

I ONLY HAVE THE REAR DOORS. Sorry folks, I've been running the full front, rear half door look, but hey, at least I can get you halfway to the goal, and frankly the pickup truck look is pretty cool, just hitting some big medical bills so our family is scaling down to a one Wrangler house and selling the other one, and the full doors are just an easier sell.

I imagine everybody knows what they look like, but if anyone needs pictures just PM me your email and I'll get some to you. Located at zip 44062, but will drive a bit to meet if that helps.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not yet, surprisingly. Figured it'd be a slam dunk considering how many people want half doors, this gets you halfway there, with fronts being easier to find (2 & 4 door models running the same fronts and all).

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Funny, I am looking for rear half doors. Maybe I can find some full and we can trade. Let me know if you plan on selling these out right though.
Thanks, will do, but as of now they're the only doors I have, so I'd need something swapped as going doorless in Ohio fall and winter is not much fun ;-)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts