JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you guys think?
I'm planning on building my 4-Door with 1-tons after EJS.
And there has been a trade proposed... my 2-Door for this buggy:
WWJKOD?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I get the trade for a buggy itch all the time
Looks pretty badass
I'm a fan

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Buggy is a whole new realm of messing with stuff. It also seems to take a lot more difficulty to keep entertained with one. (which is probably no problem where you are at).

That rig is badass

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, there are huge boulders all over this place. So I doubt I would get bored tearing up the mountains on this monster.
And I'll have my JKU for the mild/moderate/camping/EJS trips...

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
What power plant is in it?

Looks like a good time!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Ya, thats what we call a PAP rig (Point And Punch). That thing is amazing. One thing I have learned about this wonderful sport. There is always something pushing you to the next level. If you can keep the JKU, I say go for it. Worst case you dont like it and you can build another JK. :koolaid:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Ya, thats what we call a PAP rig (Point And Punch). That thing is amazing. One thing I have learned about this wonderful sport. There is always something pushing you to the next level. If you can keep the JKU, I say go for it. Worst case you dont like it and you can build another JK. :koolaid:
Kinda like this?? :copyofrockon:
TIM CAMERON 2011 SHOWTIME COMPILATION - YouTube

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
You can definitely push your luck to the limit with that machine. A rig like that you roll over, put it back on all fours, then try a different line.

·
Registered
213 Posts
That rig definitely is badass. But I may be the minority that wouldn't give up my modded JK for that. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
DROOL. Damn that thing is bad ass! But then again so is your jeep! You can just give me your Jeep, that'll make your decision easier :thefinger: Lol

1 - 20 of 73 Posts