JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Bushmaster AR (16" barrel I believe) I'm picking up this week, in real good shape, new...

Was wondering if anyone would help out a victim of "door theft" and be interested in trading some full doors (or half doors, but not likely) for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited? I really need to find a set of doors...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
who steals doors lol.

free bump

try the junk yards as well you may find a pair there:D
Yeah, it was super nice of whoever...I've been checking the junkyards, but alas, not a whole lot of cash on me right now and they want a fortune. I am making my last payment on the AR that I've been paying on for months, was excited to finally get it, but I really need doors way more than a rifle :-(

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Next mod should be the hinge locks sucks to hear man... Keep the AR-15 and hunt the fucker down
LOL...I'd love to, but unfortunately a relative filed a report, so it would look a bit suspicious...the doors were not actually on the jeep when it happened...unfortunately...or my auto insurance would probably cover it.

Any takers on a nice AR15? Anyone have a set and might be interested in something else for trade? I don't have a lot of cash but I'll part with worldly possessions to keep a little drier while driving down the freeway...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm in Ohio...northeast of Cleveland...but my relatives live in Casper, Wyoming...and I could always do an FFL ship to you, if you're interested (can you sense the desperation for doors lol)

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Damn shame if I didn't live in such a liberal hippy state I'd do this seeing as how I'm ordering half doors in the next month or so

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TRADE COMPLETED to hotairgypsy...awesome guy to do business with, if any of you are thinking of buying or trading with him, I can vouch, he was great every step of the way, ships fast and well, and all around NO B.S. at all...very pleased! (And I have doors, so :bounce:)

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Damn, I was gonna give you an address, leave the Jeep unlocked and ask you to leave the AR on the center console LOL

I can only imagine that discussion with my insurance agent.

Damndest thing, they stole my doors, but they left this sweet bushmaster on the dash...Must have been those paramilitary hippies... been having problems with them lately...

Glad to hear it worked out.:beer:

·
Registered
329 Posts
LOL...I'd love to, but unfortunately a relative filed a report, so it would look a bit suspicious...the doors were not actually on the jeep when it happened...unfortunately...or my auto insurance would probably cover it.

Any takers on a nice AR15? Anyone have a set and might be interested in something else for trade? I don't have a lot of cash but I'll part with worldly possessions to keep a little drier while driving down the freeway...
Dont you have homeowners???

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I do now, but unfortunately, these were stolen from my apartment while we were in the process of moving to the new house I bought...so my homeowners won't even begin to cover it (it was only in effect two days before that happened) and I didn't have renters insurance, and because I filed a police report (I had a good idea who took them and a lot of faith they'd go get them back), my auto insurance figured out they weren't ON the car when it happened, so no dice. Fortunately, hotairgypsy came through for me on the trade and now I'm rocking some great full doors (with the locks on them) LOL...Thanks again hotairgypsy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts