JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 4dr Sahara that came with a tan hard top and I wanted to see if anyone is interested in trading their black hard top.

:th_pray:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was toying with that idea, but figured someone might want to trade. We shall see...

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
My 07 black has a few scratches but overall great conditon..I'd trade, so planning a wheeling trip to az anytime soon? like before its gets fawkin hot agin?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Picking up the Jeep in Eloy, AZ this weekend and figured I would ask if anyone along my way home wanted to trade lol

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My 07 black has a few scratches but overall great conditon..I'd trade, so planning a wheeling trip to az anytime soon? like before its gets fawkin hot agin?
got any pics of the scratches?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I'll take some pics and send, they are minor (<1/2") but its an 07 and I wheel in az, mostly they are from laying the tops in the back. There is also some sticky on the inside from strips of velcro for my orh insulation. Full disclosure and all that. Are your windows tinted? Mine are and I would want to match the doors.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep the windows are tinted. now that I think about this it might not be a simple swap where I can meet you somewhere as the jeep has a gobi rack. i believe the rack can tilt back however...

if you wanted to try to swap still, would you want to meet somewhere between Eloy and Tucson? I wont have my tools with me so you would need to bring some if that is OK

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
well, glad I went with the kargo master:lol: we could meet and I do have some tools. I'll also consult with my stylist on the swap. When are you picking it up?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, glad I went with the kargo master:lol: we could meet and I do have some tools. I'll also consult with my stylist on the swap. When are you picking it up?
picking it up this weekend and then drive back to Durango, CO on Sunday. kinda short notice on this deal but what the hell lol

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No worries

1 - 13 of 13 Posts