JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently installed 1.75" spacer lift and the axle bumped to the drivers side just enough to be noticeable. To correct it (as well as continue maximizing my death wobble prevention) I'm going to put in an adjustable trackbar.

I see several of them say 2-5" or 0-6".

Is one that's rated 2" or greater with my 1.75" really not going to work? will it be just a hair too long even at its most condensed?

Any tips on reliable trackbars that will last the life of my JK and keep my axle centered?

Thanks!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone, excellent advice. I am getting longer shocks (not sure which yet but leaning toward OME) and brake line extension brackets so I figured the track bar would be a natural upgrade.

Along with the extra fender clearance I am looking a bit later at 33's and newer wheels so would the added weight accelerate the possibilty of DW? I hate to bring up the cursed wobble but I've had it in the past and will do anything to keep it at bay..

Again, thanks for all your advice especially HelloJeff who ran a similar set up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.