JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bushings on my stock track bar shit the bed. I really need new bushings but nobody makes bushings for the stock track bar and they only the sell the whole TB at the dealer for 166$. If anyone has a used track bar with good bushings I would love to take it off your hands. Stock/aftermarket doesnt matter. I will definitely pay shipping or come pick it up if you're local. Thanks guys! :beer:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a stock trackbar that I removed from my 2012 with 100 miles on it. $20 + the ride and you can have it
Thanks for the gesture but you're literally across the country from me. :beer:

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a stock front track bar out of my '08 hanging in garage if you want to pick it up or i can try to find a box to put it in $20 + freight it's yours i'm about 35 minutes north of Pittsburgh PA.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
If that doesn't work out, you can have mine for shipping, or I can send it with my brother to Delaware just after the new year, and you can get it from him.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a stock front track bar out of my '08 hanging in garage if you want to pick it up or i can try to find a box to put it in $20 + freight it's yours i'm about 35 minutes north of Pittsburgh PA.
If that doesn't work out, you can have mine for shipping, or I can send it with my brother to Delaware just after the new year, and you can get it from him.
Awesome guys! Thanks for the help. Are the bushings good on them?

·
Registered
3,692 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn you and that binary quote! :thefinger:

Yes there was no play in them when i removed for my Adjustable one
Im going to be getting quotes to ship... Anybody know how much these things weigh.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
You think its that light? I was thinking more like 40 lbs.
Ship weight for my rock krawler was 17 IIRC. Which dwarfs the stock one

Sent via paper airplane

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i'll take mine to to work tommorrow and weigh it to be sure let me know if you want it i can box it and ship it while i am at it.
Well moneys kind of tight, other wise I would just buy an aftermarket one and wouldnt be asking for hand outs :beer:

Im going to need to know how much first. If you can wait a couple days I can get a quote just to make sure. Im just thinking its going to be expensive because its an awkward thing to ship. I work 2 12's the next couple days and wont have time to get down there. I really appreciate you being so quick about this but I just cant commit to the money till I know exactly what it will cost. :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Well moneys kind of tight, other wise I would just buy an aftermarket one and wouldnt be asking for hand outs :beer:

Im going to need to know how much first. If you can wait a couple days I can get a quote just to make sure. Im just thinking its going to be expensive because its an awkward thing to ship. I work 2 12's the next couple days and wont have time to get down there. I really appreciate you being so quick about this but I just cant commit to the money till I know exactly what it will cost. :beer: :beer:

What's you zip code ? i'll tell you the cost right now

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
11.58 USD * $12.88 * if it is 20 LBS

Days In Transit: 1

Billable Weight:
15.0 lbs.
Ok... I can do that. Just shoot me a PM with your paypal info and Ill pay you as soon as you let me know its shipped.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts