JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as you can see they dont like eachother much lol so maybe ill go with the fox single one

heres some other pics of the rockkrawler setup and ORE control arm skids

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I went with the Poly Performance tie-rod because it is bent at the ends keeping it out from the diff housing a little more. I also got rid of the Solid covers and went w/ the Riddler covers due to their lower profile. I used a Woods relocation bracket for the stabilizer to move it up and out of the way a little more. I had to get rid of the Rubicon Express drag-link (straight) and instead changed it to the Poly Performance drag-link (curved). It is still an adjustable high-steer set-up like the RE, but because it is curved, it clears the relocated Woods bracket now. I had a Fox 2.0 single stabilizer a while back, and got rid of it due to clearance issues as well. I replaced it with a Poly Performance stabilizer that has excellent compression and rebound characteristics like the Fox, but it is a little smaller diameter. No clearance issues with any of the components now.

Hope this may help. If you want to see a couple pics of the set-up, just let me know.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think i might just take the easy way out and raise the track bar mounting ponit on the axle side and get rid of the RE frame drop and im sure it will be fine :)

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
i think i might just take the easy way out and raise the track bar mounting ponit on the axle side and get rid of the RE frame drop and im sure it will be fine :)
Thats gonna improve the geometry a ton too dude! Should have done that from the get go.:mr-t:

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats gonna improve the geometry a ton too dude! Should have done that from the get go.:mr-t:
yeah yeah yeah lol but he waht fun would it be if we listened to everyone the first time lol

now i get to play with the old ladys credit card again :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Your is the best looking 4 door ive seen. Good job man.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
1. your tires aren't big enough to need dual stabilizers. :shaking:

2. get rid of that POS track bar drop bracket.:mr-t:

3. problem solved:bounce:

4. have a :beer:

·
Registered
419 Posts
your getting there. If I had bought a 4 door it would be a replica of dirty's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts