JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to replace the stock track arm to an adjustable. Who do you guys use? Likes/dislikes

·
The Wheelin Man's Friend
8,651 Posts
I have a JKS on our Unlimited and an RK on my 2 door.

The JKS uses a bushing at the frame and so does the RK. I like them both just the same.

I think the Tera-Flex Monster Track bar is a kick ass idea. It has the adjuster in the middle like your drag link and makes fine tuning it a breeze...or twist. Lol. Its a bit more expensive for a one time adjustment though. Gotta weigh the cost there.

Marcus

Sent from my cellular communication device.

**I edited me idiocracy. :D **

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks I am going to pm you I want to order the rk

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw that when I was looking it up..HAHA

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Most call it a track bar. I have the heavy duty Rock Krawler one and its been solid for the past 2 years. Very high quality.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
I think the Tera-Flex Monster Track bar is a kick ass idea. It has the adjuster in the middle like your drag link and makes fine tuning it a breeze...or twist.
Teraflex FTW. I've got the Tera Monster bars front & rear. Aside from being super strong, Teraflex uses the stock style clevite bushings rather than joints or rod ends. Best thing going, no noise or rapid wear and no lube points to service. Easiest to adjust by far, and once set it stays put.

FWIW, I tried a Poly bar in front and didn't like it. Difficult to adjust and uses a rod end at the axle. I'm just no fan of rod ends for highway use, noisy and rapid wear. Death wobble is very likely if that joint gets sloppy.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Most call it a track bar. I have the heavy duty Rock Krawler one and its been solid for the past 2 years. Very high quality.
Yeah I dont know why I wrote track arm instead of track bar.:shaking:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just like everyone else has been saying..Marcus is great to deal with. Just got off the phone with him ordered my part. Cant wait to fix my jeep and upgrade it with the parts I have coming in!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts