JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! We have some tailgate plates now for the Jeep JK. We have three options basic is 39.99, rotopax mounting option is 59.99 and the full set up with license plate provisions as well as a 3rd brake light is 79.99

100% American made, commercial grade powder coating, and free shipping. We're located in Houston TX and can accommodate local pick ups. If interested please PM us or contact us via the site.

Thanks!

site for more details:
https://tptfabspec.com/jeep-accessories

everything listed here comes brand new direct from us :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LEGAL Tailgate Plate License Plate Relocation

That's right, we said legal. This one INCLUDES the TecNiq LED 3rd brake light, TecNiq LED license plate light, both DOT approved and American made, and of course license plate mount holes. If you're running bare-assed, and want your license plate on the tailgate, this is your ticket.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ok, is tpt still in business?? Every link I'm finding is dead. In fact, I'm not finding their products for sale anywhere..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Unfortunately they closed shop.
Dang..they had some really nice looking stuff from what I could find. Really liked their tramp stamps..way better than most of the stuff out. Bummer..thx Jadmt!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Dang..they had some really nice looking stuff from what I could find. Really liked their tramp stamps..way better than most of the stuff out. Bummer..thx Jadmt!

One of the partners is going solo and can be reached at [email protected] I had one of his bumpers and the guy is a master with burning steel. He is hoping to be up and running in early feb.

·
Registered
28 Posts
One of the partners is going solo and can be reached at strangeoffroaddesigns I had one of his bumpers and the guy is a master with burning steel. He is hoping to be up and running in early feb.
That's Cool! Do you know anywhere I can find some of the products he'll be offering?? I'm also looking for bumpers, sliders..all kinds of good stuff!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry, this bs Tapatalk or the forum wouldnt let me post the email address for some reason..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts