JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just before Christmas the weather turned cold. One day I jumped into the jeep and when I started it I noticed the low tire warning was showing. I thought it was probably due to the colder temps reducing pressure in the tire. None of the tires looked low so i was not to worried about it. I drove into town, thinking the tires would warm up and the pressure would come up causing light to go out. Didnt happen so i went to my shop and checked the tire pressure all tires were about 33-34 psi. I ran tires all the way up to 40 psi and still no change in warning on the dash. Thought I would call dealer to look at next week, but the temps warmed up today to 50 and low and behold no light on the dash. Does it sound like a bad sensor or is there a way to reset the sensors. I had thought about disconnecting battery for awhile but never did it. Any ideas?

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
I believe they need to be at ~37psi for the light to go off, maybe the gauge you were using is off compared to what the sensors are seeing. It's probably fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts