JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry...video would've been a lot better...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing a little bondo and a hammer couldn't fix. :smokin:
And some Kleenex....for the tears. :bawling:

That was at Long's. The funny thing is that we all made it up and for some reason he decided to turn around half way to the top. He started to turn off and once the pass side tire started coming up...it was all over. (2 or 3 times "over").

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
And some Kleenex....for the tears. :bawling:

That was at Long's. The funny thing is that we all made it up and for some reason he decided to turn around half way to the top. He started to turn off and once the pass side tire started coming up...it was all over. (2 or 3 times "over").
It's a YOTA. Yota owners don't cry. (That was for Nick :thefinger:) :smokin:

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
By the time I took the last pic (posted), I really thought he was gonna puke! :puke: You can just tell by looking at him.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Cut the Top off and get it Over with :D

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I agree. Chop it now. The only thing is that he was temporarily using it for his daily driver, he had just bought it a couple months before that, and was eventually going to exo cage it...I think he said "in the future, when I really start doin some hardcore stuff...". Something like that. I feel for him. He just wasn't ready for all of that. Sh1t, I think that was why he turned off of that rock to begin with. Plus he was a really fun and cool guy that we had been running with all day. Sucked to be him that day.

FWIW- He must have looked FOREVER to find that year Toyota in such great condition.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Started up on the first turn of the key. Topped it off with a little oil and he drove it all the way back to camp with no issues. I dont think he wheeled it anymore that day (ya know- dirty drawers makes off roading less fun...), but if I remember correctly...he drove it home.

In defense of jeeps- I've seen some TJ's roll over as well, and wheeled for the rest of the day with em. No flames here...I love em both!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.