JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got one of my tires in...the others are on a slight backorder but ill be ordering 1-2 at a time anyway as money comes available. But took a few pics for a size reference.

·
Registered
506 Posts
You will be happy with those tires. Looks good!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Been rocking my 35x12.50r17s about a week and LOVE LOVE LOVE them so far. Been good to me in the rain and especially on the light drizzle, slippery roads. My MTs always spun out when leaving the parking lot at work due to incline, water puddle, and quick acceleration. These have gripped really well.

And holy hell the voids between tread blocks more resemble an MT than an AT. Time will tell how on mileage. And compared to the the last 3 sets of MTs, these are quiet and smooth.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah honestly I wasn't expecting the tread voids to be spaced that wide but im very happy they are. That will help with the smaller rocks NOT getting stuck in them and on roads around here that's good. If the all blackwalls are still on national backorder when im ready to order more ill just order the ones with one side raised white letters and use the all blackwall for the spare. Sadly being out of work I cant order the entire set right now but in due time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts